At ACT, we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
- In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
- We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other news items and services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001 and regulations issued in terms of this law, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.